Printing a word document with no margins sounds like a fairly easy task but it can be a little tricky depending on your settings.
- In Word file go to Page Setup
- Settings - Page Attributes
- Format for - Any Printer
- Paper Size - click here and then click on Manage Custom Sizes
- Click + to add new size - name it PDF borderless
- Click in the paper size boxes to make 8.5 x 11 (or whatever you need)
- Make sure Non-Printable Area says User Defined, and change margins in boxes to 0
- Click OK
Now all you have to do is print.
- Go to Print menu
- Printer - choose any
- Presets - Standard
- Click on PDF - Save as PDF
- Choose file name and save location
- Click Save