Printing a word document with no margins sounds like a fairly easy task but it can be a little tricky depending on your settings.
- In Word file go to Page Setup
- Settings – Page Attributes
- Format for – Any Printer
- Paper Size – click here and then click on Manage Custom Sizes
- Click + to add new size – name it PDF borderless
- Click in the paper size boxes to make 8.5 x 11 (or whatever you need)
- Make sure Non-Printable Area says User Defined, and change margins in boxes to 0
- Click OK
Now all you have to do is print.
- Go to Print menu
- Printer – choose any
- Presets – Standard
- Click on PDF – Save as PDF
- Choose file name and save location
- Click Save